Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Craft ideas

Well, it's getting to that time of year again...time to start thinking about Christmas. In our house it is extra busy due to 2 b-days before Christmas and 1 a month after. One thing I like to do to cut down on costs (extended family wise) is to make gifts. Last year I made bath salts. They were super easy and loads of fun to make. It takes some experimenting to get it right...but that just means I get to enjoy a bath while "testing" the product. I have so many ideas going through my head this year. Thankfully I pretty much have gifts figured out and most of them will be bought this year. But it doesn't keep my wheels from turning. I love doing crafty things! I just wish I had more reasons and time to do them. Whether it's baby blankets, bath salts, soap petals...the list goes on, I enjoy doing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment